Membership of the Controlled Release Society Indian Chapter (CRS IC), one of 15 worldwide Chapters of the Controlled Release Society, USA is your door to the exciting world of drug delivery science, and allows you the opportunity to engage with scientists, technocrats and students actively involved in the development/promotion of controlled and novel drug delivery technology and dosage forms.
Being a part of CRS-IC community will offer you to the following benefits:
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with nationally and internationally renowned professionals, academics and technocrats at our national and international symposia
- Opportunities to learn about the latest advances in drug delivery science in pharmaceutical and allied industries
- Access to the annual CRS-IC Newsletter
- Discounts for attending the annual symposia and workshops
- Student awards for poster presentations at national events and travel grants to the annual CRS Conference
- Opportunity to volunteer for CRS-IC activities that can hone your leadership qualities and teamwork skills. Volunteering for CRS-IC can help you influence its future and yours!
Become a member today and participate in the rapidly evolving Science of Novel Drug Delivery!
Kindly fill in the membership form
and send us the demand draft of your membership fees or pay via online payment.
Membership Fees (Inclusive of GST)
||Biannual (2 years)
||Quinquennial (5 years)
||Annual (1 year)
||Biannual (2 years)
- *Individuals holding full time academic positions will be considered. Demand draft/ Cheque/ Online Transaction Receipt of membership fees should be accompanied by an appropriate letter of certification from head of the institution
- ** Students must send an appropriate of letter certification from head of their institute or guide along with the demand draft of membership fees
Fees will be accepted by Demand Draft/Cheque/Online Transaction payable at Mumbai in the name of “Controlled Release Society- Indian Chapter”
Please mail the Demand draft/ Cheque/ Online Transaction Receipt and documents to:
Prof. Vandana B. Patravale
A-255, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
Institute of Chemical Technology (formerly known as UDCT)
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga, Mumbai - 400 019
In case you opt for online payment , kindly send the date of transfer, transaction reference no., the name of the person who has registered and the amount transferred.
The bank details are as follows:
Controlled Release Society Indian Chapter
Name of Bank:
Address of Branch:
Reis Magos, Ramdas Sutrale Road, Borivali (W), Mumbai - 400 092
Email ID: email@example.com