Flagship Event of CRSIC, International Conference Series on “Advances in Technology and Business Potential of New Drug Delivery Systems” is being conducted since 1998.
- This conference brings together a galaxy of international scientists from industry and academia as well as CRS Inc. office bearers
- Over 180 scientific posters are presented by postgraduate students
- Awards to three students for best posters
- Travel award to the CRS Inc. International conference, to the 1 winner sponsored by CRS Inc. and to the 2 winners, sponsored by CRS-IC
- It also offers the opportunity to network and collaborate with professionals from diverse fields through personal interactions
- Discounts for attending annual symposia ONLY for members
- It also offers an opportunity to sponsors for exhibit displays and talks on technical showcase
July 2019 – A session by Dr. Gopa Kumar Nair
Nov 2019 - A One day National Seminar
- July 2019 – “IPR/ Patent related Developments and Challenges in NDDS Technologies” – a session by Dr. Gopa Kumar Nair in collaboration with Scitech Centre, Mumbai
- Nov 2019 – A One day National Seminar on “Translational Research – From Bench to Bedside” sponsored by Controlled Release Society – Indian Chapter was organized collectively by all Pharmacy colleges affiliated to R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur.